Responsive Web Design
Business Websites That Work
Whether you are a new business or already have a website but are looking at a redesign, we can help. We work hard to produce great-looking, flexible, powerful, easy to use, responsive websites delivered to all types of business and level of budget.
BUSINESS START UPS | SITE REDESIGNS | NEW PRODUCTS | ECOMMERCE | CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS | SEO
PROFESSIONAL | LOCAL | EXPERIENCED | CUTTING EDGE | CREATIVE | FOCUSED | PROVEN | FRIENDLY | DEDICATED
We provide more than a just a graphic web designer. You get an experienced business analyst, marketing / sales exec and professional copywriter, designer and trainer to deliver your project – that’s effective business web design! So call us on 01733 808666.
The Web Design Process
We help business clarify the fundamentals, such as:
- Who your Target Audience is
- What Appeals to your Target Audience
- What differentiates you from your competition
We help to identify the business objectives of the project. EG:
- Increase qualified sales leads
- Reach a wider audience (regional / national / global)
- Act as an online brochure to inform about services & products
- Educate, inform and build trust with customers
- Improve customer service with product & service information
- Improve customer support
- Improve company image
- Give an impression of scale to compete with larger players
- Build a database of potential customers for future marketing
- Sell goods directly online
We write copy for clients that using some of the following techniques:
- Using informative content to draw in visitors and build trust
- Lists, Bullets and Numbered Points to keep interest
- Proper use of grammar & tense to personalise the copy
- Integration of Key Phrases in the copy for SEO
- Looking to direct the copy to make relevant 'calls to action'
We start 99% of our website projects with an SEO first approach. We know the basic proven steps to take to get a new business or an under-performing website up in the search engines – just see some of our client testimonials!
SEO when done well is a process that combines:
- RESEARCH – Looking at your market place and specifically into keywords and phrases that your customers are using
- CONTENT – Making sure the keywords are used in the right places on the page & behind the scenes
- LINKING – Ensuring all the right internet sources know you exist and getting incoming links to increase your creditability
To do this we use a mixture of:
- WordPress CMS
- OpenCart Commerce
- Bootstrap Mobile
In order for your website to really make its mark there will be a number of further steps required. Not all 'web designers' go this far but we do. These steps ensure that all new websites produced by Qi have the best possible foundations for a prosperous existence.
- HOSTING - Web Hosting arranged in a UK based Tier 1 Data Centre
- SITEMAP - XML Sitemap created & submitted to search engines inc Google
- STATS - Website Statistics set up to monitor visitors and send reports
- LINKS - Start off 'Link Building Campaign' to create incoming links
- SECURITY - Security Modules Activated to protect & monitor hack attempts
- BACK UPS - Weekly back up routine initiated + Web Uptime Monitoring
- TRAINING - Training delivered on site or via online as required
What is Responsive Web Design?
Google recommends responsive web design as the solution to the multiple screen sizes problem and whats more they reward responsive websites with higher search rankings. So building a responsive website will reap benefits not only for usability but also for search engine optimisation (SEO).